Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Vegan Mutts

I am a single 20 something year old woman (okay, I am almost 30) with 3 vegan dogs. I often joke that I am a "crazy dog lady," or, at the very least, will become one once I enter spinsterhood, but I accept and embrace that as my destiny.

If I had a bigger place I would surely have more dogs, but for now, 3 is it. I have a very active family, social, and love life but my little ragtag group of mutts is all I really need and want at the end of the day.

I will get around to writing a post on each dog separately, but for now here they are:


This is what my bed generally looks like if I don't claim my spot early


They will also steal the couch.


Gizmo
My little princess





 Dain (Daine, Daineypie, Babylove - mainly Daineypie)
My handsome gentleman





Hero
My silly and clumsy Soi Dog from Thailand
The day we met, when she flew in from Thailand






1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, I'm so glad I found your blog. I can't wait to learn more vegan dog recipes. My Benny (a rescued Westie mix) is vegan. I make him his own dog biscuits (the recipe is on my blog) but I'd love to learn more so he can have variety.

    Your three are beautiful!! Good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete